They say that a person’s trash could be another person’s treasure! Creating art from recyclable materials is quite a trend these days, and it’s a great alternative in producing impressive art pieces.
We have plenty of materials to choose from, and we can incorporate almost any design possible. You can draw, sculpt, paint or recreate the following materials and come up with your unique works of art.
- Mosaic or Wall Art- this includes wall installations, pictures or paint canvass. Colorful magazines, newspapers, sweet wrappers and discarded fabrics. You can create an intricate collage using these materials or make mosaic and paper mâché. Advanced artists even use this technique in creating recognizable images of celebrities, politicians, random objects and sceneries.
- Tiles and glass- one is also able to make mosaics using broken tiles and glass. Others could form chandeliers, bowls and decorative pieces. However, you might need special tools and advanced skills to have a beautiful piece using this material.
- Textile art- Aside from the usual paintings, artists found a way to use textile fabric for making wall hangings, rugs, cushions and quilts.
- Jewelry art- old pieces of fancy jewelry, beads, and sequins can give you unique designs. Just add more elements like buttons and old zippers and whatever suits your eclectic taste. Others use these materials to beautify their makeup kits and glamor up their niche sections.
- Wood art- recycled pieces of woods are quite good for sculpting. However, it will require you to have some knowledge in carving and shaping woods. You can also create furniture out of it if you are that extra skillful. I found some online videos where people created swings, tree houses, storage boxes and wall dividers using discarded woods and other materials.
- Cans and plastic bottle art- these materials are everywhere, and you can use them in building things like a robot or animal toys for kids. A little glue and tape here and there and some fancy paints can turn these wastes into decorative
These are just basic ideas, and probably, you already know some of them. Art recycling is not as difficult as it may seem since there is a myriad of materials to use and reuse. It’s all up to your creativity and patience to look for patterns and execute the task. Always combine functionality and beauty, and you are all set to helping Mother Nature!
Recycling in layman terms, is reusing a waste material. Waste, in this case, is any material substance or by-product that is eliminated or not useful after the full completion of a detailed process. Waste can be reduced effectively through the implementation of the following process that is reusing and through recycling. Recycling is vital since up to seventy-five percent of wastes being submitted by households all over are recyclable. In from food products which mostly covers about forty percent. It is essential that we educate our people about the importance of recycling. Recycling is important as it helps us to preserve our natural resources. This is crucial as it effectively helps us to minimise pollution and destruction of our natural habitat. Recycling is important as it helps to effectively reduce cost thus leading to an increase in the economy.
Our primary goal is to educate our people on the importance of recycling. This is essential as it is not only beneficial to us but them as a whole. This ensures that they are provided with a clean environment that is free of litter. This, in turn, ensures that the future of the next generation is safeguarded thus increasing the mortality rate. Recycling is important as it helps to reduce the filling rate of landfills. This, in turn, ensures that you have all the free space required to dump any waste that you may possess. Overfilling of landfills can prove to be a risk factor that is usually not easy to buy. Wastes such as paper bags should be reused on a daily basis to prevent an overload.
Some materials such as steel cans and glass bottles and jars take some years to decompose. This may prove to be hazardous to your health as well because unwanted destruction. It is, therefore, essential to ensure that we recycle them to create a more suitable environment for our loved ones. Recycling is important as it helps eliminate a lot of waste. This is because unwanted stuff like its packaging is usually issued when you buy something. This is a great concern since a majority of the people by packaged items on a daily basis. It is, therefore, essential to ensure that is recycled in to avoid wastage of space in landfills.
It is important that we sensitise our generation and the next about the need for recycling as it results in an increase in employment. This is a vital factor as it helps to lessen unemployment thus ensuring that the economy is stable. Bin hire companies should aim to provide their clients with utmost care and concern. We are versatile as we tend to ensure that our customers know about the importance of recycling and the impact it has on our nation as a whole.